encouraging poem....NOT!

by wings 16 Replies latest jw friends

• tonerlungs
    tonerlungs

How can these hypocrites support this sentiment when they know 99% of earth's population have to be slaughtered so they can enjoy thicker hair?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I guess that's one of the most nauseating things about this religion - the delight they take in the projected deaths of billions of people. Bunch of buzzards.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Whoever wrote that poem is deeemoniiiizd

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Hi,

What kind of "victory won" is it when niny nine percent of human inhabitants are victims of a slaughter by an overwhelming superior force of heaven sent slaughterhouse facists whose crackpot representitives on earth are known as the Jehovah's Witlesses'.

I mean come on get real. It would hardly be a fair battle now would it?, not so much a battle more of an ethnic cleansing on a scale hitherto not performed by the wickedest group of humans on earth.

So according to the numb nuts at the Brooklyn Book Bindery survivors of all this crap are going to hug each other and rejoice in the knowledge that Jesus and God have just performed the ultimate nut job since giving the devil freedom of choice ----- unbelievable .

This just goes to show that every piece of information from the J.Dubs which explains the reality of God is about as useful as the question asked by a local from Pompeii when one day in 79 AD he said "for a day out do you fancy having a stroll up Vesuvius?

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

The Day after the big A.

When I woke up this morning I opened up the front door and said WTF is that, a Lion on my front lawn?

Oh no it's eating a lamb for breakfast!

The J.Dubs were still going from door to door

I asked is the New World?

Oh Yes they replied but it will take another thousand years to reach perfection.And then the Devil will be set free again but not for long. We don't know how long because we are not good with figures.

"A thousand years so soon already,what is the name of your god again?" Jehovah and Father came the reply.

WTF some father some god I said.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

hmmmmm, when the entire earth stinks because of the rotting of 6 billion bodies, do you think the smell will be satisfying to Jehovah?

• JK666
    JK666

Life Sucks by the Dead Milkmen

Life sucks, then you die
    And your soul gets sucked into the sky
    Birds sing, I wonder why
    You eat a bowl of cereal and sigh
    You're late for your class
    You're walkin' the halls without a pass

Big deal [x2]

Time flies, time crawls
    You're a prisoner trapped between its claws