Anti-Time

by RollerDave 4 Replies latest jw friends

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

So I was out tonight, Bachelor-ing it up, well, ok not so much.

I had Angie, Her lil bro 'delbert', 'catlady' and Dawn, my second ex wife in the truck, on the way to and from China Chef I was not-so-subtly apostatizing at every opportunity. Ang tried giving Dawn some music URL and I kept telling her apostate URL's, offering her apostate lit, snidely remembering how we were treated within the b0rg, she was laughing at my onvious but only halfway comical attempt to turn her to the dark side with promises of cookies.

I figure I put in a pretty decent hour of anti-time, but where do I turn that in? Do I print out the time slip elsewhere on this forum and put a -1 on it?

Should I note on it that this effectively cancels out one of their hours and please adjust their total to reflect this?

Where would I send that, my local hall? the last one that had a publisher card for me? Brooklyn?

I wouldn't want to become irregular in my anti-witnessing, regularity is very important.

Maybe I should eat prunes while anti-witnessing?

That might keep me regular and crap-free, and we all know the witlesses are full of it.

RD

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

bttt

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

That would be really funny if you put it in the local KH box with a "-1" on the slip, and changing the categories from "Books placed" to "Apostate URLS given" or somesuch name.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I read your post earlier RD and loved it, only I didn't know what to tell you! lol

I have no idea where you would report your time, sorry , but I can tell you this, one hour spent "anit-witnessing" here is worth way more than one hour that a JW would put in service.

Unless you type really really slow, kinda like the "pioneer shuffle", and spend way more than 15 minutes at the local coffee shop.

BB

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

RollerDave, you can send a scan of your time slip to this address. www.666.com

Thanx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit