Plan Early

by Mincan 17 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Maybe some of us could dress up like smurfs and scare the h*** out of the bouncers as they go for you. Some streakers would be cool too. mrs f

• changeling
    changeling

That's actually a cute idea Mincan. Some good clean fun.

However, before you go any further, have you seen the big brothers that sit stategecally around the stage? They are there to keep people like you away.

You may get hurt or end up in jail. At the very least your poor mom would be forever humiliated.

You have two thumbs up from me for creativity, but you may want to consider all the consequences.

changeling

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Mincan - member what happend last time????

nj

• Mincan
    Mincan

My mother moved to the other side of the continent in British Columbia, she will know nothing of my plan and most likely won't hear anything about what happens.

• knock knock
    knock knock

Variations on a theme:

Dress up as Jesus and walk calmly to the stage calling them liars and hypocrites as you throw the contribution boxes to the floor. How funny would the pics be of the WT security dragging Jesus out by the arms.

Or, go to one of the assemblies and take notes on a drama. Then, make up some dialog that would go along with their skit. Go to a different convention and at the appropriate time, come down one of the aisles reciting your part. They might think you're just part of the routine.

Monty Python comes to mind.

• Mincan
    Mincan

Very good ideas, this is the purpose of this thread, refining our plot...

• Gregor
    Gregor

Yeah, this will do more to reinforce the rank and files seige mentality than 10 WT Studies. Sorry, I think it is beneath our cause.

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

Having an extensive electronics background, I have always dreamed of being assigned to the audio department at a circuit assembly or district convention. I would like to hack into the microphone system during the keynote address and then play stratigically timed fart sounds in the PA system. I think it would greatly improve the talk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit