Anybody Watch "A Haunting" on Discovery Channel?

by erynw 12 Replies latest jw friends

• erynw
    erynw

It's very spooky. Gives me the heebiest of jeebies.

• knock knock
    knock knock

Haven't seen it but being October I'm up for watching some scary TV. I'll have to check the listings.

• erynw
    erynw

I saw it this afternoon but I think it was a repeat. It's supposed to be about true hauntings. Even if it's not true, it was creepy.

• Warlock
    Warlock

This is one of the best programs on cable.

It will make the hair on the back of your neck stand at attention.

Warlock

• John Doe
    John Doe

Ah give me a break!

• freeme
    freeme

still i have to say: if someone could prove me that such phenomena REALLY exists and cant be explained with something unsupernatural, i would go back to the jws immediately. it would be the only thing i could do.

• tonic
    tonic

Freeme:

Why would the existence of spirits or ghosts drive you back to the JW's? I've had experiences that make me certain spirits exist, but nothing that makes me believe that they are anything like those believed in by the JW's. If spirits and ghosts DO exist, why would they have to fit into those roles?

I have seen the show. It doesn't scare me, but scares my boyfriend a LOT...which makes it really fun to watch!

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I have just started watching it and I get the shivers while watching it!! LOL!! I figure if the deminz never got me as a JW...and so much of that is based on spiritism.....I am safe to watch a show!

The only thing is...If it is real, why do they not show the "authentic" video's and pictures they have supposedly obtained?? Ya know?

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I've seen it, and often wondered whether or not some of the shows are made to seem scarier than they actually are...........I've also noticed that they are blatantly pro-Catholic...........anyone else notice this?

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Today they had wican's calling upon "guardians" called "Watchtowers"....Hmmmmmmm.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit