Bachelor Weekend!

by RollerDave 8 Replies latest jw friends

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Looks like I'll be having a bachelor weekend as my Beck is going out of town on a 'consolation prize' vacation with her mom.

See, her mom tried inviting herself along on out trip up north to stay in the dome, and we put the kibosh on that!

But they HAD to offer her SOMETHING, so I was Beck and her sister Rosie taking their mom to Wisconsin Dells this weekend.

I got my truck, my scooter is fixed, I'm at my lowest weight since starting my diet and feel great (except for a bit of a cold), the upside is I can do anything I want!

The downside: no Beck.

I think Friday night I'll go to the best asian resteraunt in the known universe in No. St Paul, any MN apostates wanna meet up?

Sat, there's the get together in Mpls I am going to with Gopher,

Sunday, I sit home and wait by the door for my Beck wagging my tail.

Sounds like a plan!

What are any and all of YOU doing this weekend?

RD

• Kudra
    Kudra

I just wanted to say, Dave, that you sound like a real sweetheart.

Also, I am "Bec" to my sweetie too...

:)

This weekend? Some friends are playing in a band Friday and I think Sat. my sweetie and I are going to go for a hike. Other than that, study study study for my upcoming exams.

Sounds like you have an awesome time lined up for yourself- have a blast, dude!

-Kudra

• Gopher
    Gopher

Dave - you have a PM.

• poppers
    poppers

Just out of curiosity, what is the best Asian restaurant in the known universe? I might want to check that out when I'm in the cities.

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

Well, Friday night I'll be playing with my blues band at one of my favorite central Iowa bars. Saturday morning I'll be up early smoking ribs, and then Saturday afternoon I'll be attending a jam session in honor of a musician friend of mine who just passed away. Saturday night I'll be drinking, and Sunday, I'll be at with my girlfriend for a family dinner and then watching football. Sounds like a PERFECT weekend to me.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

What are any and all of YOU doing this weekend?

Hello Dave it sounds like you have a good weekend planned for yourself

I know I will take my wife out to dinner at leats once maybe twice.

The last 2 weeks I have gone to starbucks and gotten an iced moca frappachino. That is a possiblity.

I may go for a ride on my motorcycle. I havent rode it in about a month. I hope it starts.

My wife rented 2 movies. Theres a good chance we will watch those about 9pm one on Friday one on Saturday.

I work midnights so most likely I will be sitting in my room till 6 am drinking Ice house beer on Friday night and wine coolers on Saturday night.

There is a good chance I will go to the gym Friday, Saturday and Sunday afternoons for an hour each day.

I have this music recording program "protools" that I am trying to get to work on my computer.

Its not just plug and play, I dont know if I have to build a new computer or what. My computer exceeds all of the requirements on the box. But the Devil is always in the details. So I have and could spend a lot of time with that like 3am time.

Thats about all I can think of.

I am going on vacation next weekend to visit family in Georgia.

And my band Plays on the 26th of October.

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

RollerDave, you're coming to the meetup? Cool, can't wait to meet ya buddy.

No Apologies

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Yup. Me at the meetup.

Reuben sandwich, diet coke.

MMMMMM.

Jag, sounds like you got options, options are gooood.

Poppers, it's China Chef on hwy 36 and McKnight. Small buffet, but everything is of the absolutely highest standards, well most days at least. I know the owner, Tim, so it's fun to be known by name.

Beck, thanks. I try.

I also have an unexpected house-guest as of today. Catlady from the whole 'Matilda' saga.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/18/136762/1.ashx

homeless again.

oy vey.

RD

• poppers
    poppers

Thanks for the heads-up, RollerDave.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit