Hypocrites!!! All of them

by 4mylove 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• 4mylove
  • 4mylove
    4mylove

Sorry, i hit enter without my story!

Well, a good friend calls me last night practically cussing because she is so upset. She is a Witness, a big ol' witness.....like a big one. She's been having trouble with a former friend slandering her name all over town. This friend has now joined forces with the Gay boy from the Congo. I know I know big oxymoron right? When I me this gentleman, i thought, he's as gay as they come. His question to me was, which congo was i with, to which i replied I'm not a Witless. He very flamboyantly asked my friend why is she here?! Cracked me up. Well he is now slandering her name all over the congos probably because of her association with my husband and me among other things. He is a two faced BIYACH!

My question is this, how can i be judged by such hypocrites?! None of them have Witnessed to me (thankfully), are they assuming my husband has? Why are they so worldly unto eachothers eyes but no to the older people in the congragations? Such pieces of $hit! I hope my friend sees the light one day.

• Priest73
    Priest73

um yeah.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Perhaps you could slip him a business card for Exodus International.

• JK666
    JK666

Yep, he sounds like Bethel material to me. A future GB love slave.

JK

• Gopher
    Gopher

How can you be judged by gossiping hypocrites? Just by being in their presence.

This slamming of others' reputations is a big game among quite a few in the organization. Pioneers in my old hall (mainly the women) gossipped all the time while out in service, but would usually stop when I (the MS / auxiliary pioneer guy) was close by because they knew I didn't share in that stuff.

Not all JW's gossip, your friend is an example of a victim. The gossipers move on from one victim to the next, they're bored easily.

Gossip is among the bad traits that JW's can get by with. Others are gluttony and drunkenness. (And guys being effeminate, apparently.)

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Thanks Gopher. She's better today. Over the last few months she has said things that are pretty out of the ordinary. She's told me on more than one occasion that she hasn't been to a meeting or bookstudy or whatever they are called in a couple weeks. Do most JW's do this every once in a while? I know my inlaws would dare do this, but I'm beginning to wonder about her. She moved out on her own about a year ago and has encountered different friends and has even posted on my friends website when it's someone's birthday. She won't wish them happy birthday but she'll say " oooo your one year older!, or Your a big boy now.

I hope she is seeing new light

thanks again

• Gopher
    Gopher

4, I hope your friendship keeps going. It sounds like she's reaching out to you and others outside the JW"s, and this is a good sign. As you know, the fear of leaving the JW organization can be incredible. But if she does choose to fade out, she'll need support from someone like you.

There's 5 hours of meetings a week -- 2 on Sunday, 2 midweek (their Ministry School & Service Meeting), and the one-hour book study which is a smaller group of the JW's that usually meets in someone's house.

The bookstudy is the one that fringe JW's miss most often, and the midweek one is also one that often gets missed. But loyal JW's are expected to attend all meetings, or it's thought that something is going wrong with them! (After all, you never know what thrilling new truth you might learn at the next meeting, so don't miss any!!)

• 4mylove
    4mylove

That much!!!!!! I did not know!!! I knew it was intense but WOW! I know she isn't attending all this because she works full time, and is a massage therapist also. (I saw that thread) What can they possibly spend that much time on? Jeez...

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

I think their are many different reasons why someone gossips or is a hypocrite. When someone gossips, I think it is because they don't have much of a life and they are not happy whit they way things are so instead of doing something about it they just try to find fault with everybody else. Hypocrites on the other hand, can not accept who they really are or they want to be accepted by they rest of the group so they portray an image of them self that they think might appeal to the group.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit