pioneer for 20 yrs and doubting

by NvrKssdNObutt 13 Replies latest jw friends

• NvrKssdNObutt
    NvrKssdNObutt

I got a phone call from a pioneer sis this morning. She quit talking to me in Aug when I renounced the WT. She just called to see "how I am doin"

She has pioneered for over 20 years and has kept many doubts to herself. We had a good hour long discussion and I pointed her in the right direction to check out the things I told her. She HATES pedophiles cuz she was molested as a young girl and it was covered up. There is a pedo in her cong and nobody is allowed to discuss it under penalty of df

I think her eyes are really opening up to the wickedness of the WT

James t

• journey-on
    journey-on

Seeds, my friend, seeds...planted gently one at a time. You never know when one might take root and grow.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

NKNB:

She has pioneered for over 20 years and has kept many doubts to herself

I keep hoping that my long time friend (well, she doesn't consider me such anymore cause she's a good dubby and I'm not) who is a 20+ pioneer will wake up...

Please don't give up on her...one day someone like you might wake up someone like my friend....... just be there for her.

Snakes ()

• unique1
    unique1

Wow, shows you just never know. That is awesome. I hope she finds her way out.

• greendawn
    greendawn

"There is a pedo in her cong and nobody is allowed to discuss it under penalty of df"

Is this really the case? Whatever the case I realised they sweep any pedo issue that arises under the carpet because they want to protect themselves financially, they fear having to pay out compensations.

But it's good that another JW is beginning to sense that something is seriously wrong with the org that so deceitfully calls itself the elite one of God.

• zarco
    zarco

Regarding the pedophile issue, if the person has been convicted he or she will be the Registered Offenders List. If the person is on the list your friend might want to accidentally leave a print out in a place were it can be found. Additionally, she could send a copy by registered mail to the WTBTS and the CO. That might get things moving. If she is afraid to do so maybe you could do that for her. Innocents must be protected.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

What snakes said - don't give up on her, and be there for her. She's slowly coming out of her slumber.

BB

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I am always planting a seed here a seed there. Unfortunately most will not sprout, none will do so quickly I fear. I would sure love to have a real heart to heart with some of the people I still love dearly.

Jeff

• somegirl
    somegirl

I talked about one. I didn't get df'd for that but I did get talked to by an elder about it and how it was wrong!!

• BrentR
    BrentR

Doubting is good!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit