Tower Speak - Depends On Where You're Standing

by Clam 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• greendawn
    greendawn

Smart find, they are doing precisely what they are seeking too deny, what they teach is what the society says which very often does not coincide with what the Bible says eg are the 144 000 a literal number, was there a GB in the early church of the JW kind they have today, are there two classes of believers in the church? Can someone be a Christian and yet not partake in the communion (bread/wine)?

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

All part of the Bible educationindoctrination brainwashing process...

http://worldbridgermedia.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/brainwash.gif

http://jmbellot.blogs.com/pro/images/brainwash.jpg

BA- No longer Brainwashed.

P.S.- Does that mean I have a dirty mind?

• Clam
    Clam

Thanks for your contributions one and all.

llbh great to have you on board. What's that username about?

Brother Apostate - great to see you posting again. You're one of me faves.

A Clamadigm Shift

• compound complex
    compound complex

----------------------------BTTT----------------------------

Good one, Clam, but too tired to comment. Society says, Society doesn't say, Society ...

Thanks,

CoCo Sez

• poppers
    poppers

Holy cow! Very clever of them. I wonder how many see through the charade of words and actually think that they aren't following the dictates of a religious sect.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

First they tell you that liars will not inherit God's kingdom, and that one can get disfellowshipped for lying. Now, they are telling people to tell householders, who are entitled to the truth before they join, that the doctrine is from the Bible and not from the Watchtower Society. Then they tell people not to independently check the validity of the doctrines. This is blatantly contradicting the original orders not to lie with another order to lie regularly, which to me is full blown wickedness. Fraud.

• moshe
    moshe

JW's are so used to lying to the public that they lie to themselves, too. - spiritual paradise in the KH- yeah, right!

• nelly136
    nelly136

Blindingly Obvious
    An adjective describing something that is so plain to see that it is easily overlooked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit