Where can I look to get a reliable inexpensive Jeep Wrangler?

by tsunami_rid3r 29 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

Carmax

changeling

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

I don't want a truck. So I'll probably look into getting the toyota 4runner. Carmax is a few thousand expensive.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

check out the dodge nitro. i sell that and the jeeps. if you need any help, let me know.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I've heard bad things about the nitro.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

may i ask what john?

• John Doe
    John Doe

Reliability problems. Just something I read somewhere--don't recall specifics. Don't know if it's true or not. One thing I would recommend for those concerned about reliability is a car fax report. Those are pretty cheap and inform you of any recalls and any common problems associated with particular vehicles.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

yeah, we do a car fax and go over every car we sell very well. carfax is invaluable. it puts peoples mind at ease. just remember though, it only goes on a report if an insurance claim was filed. that's why we put everything in the shop to have it inspected before it goes onto the lot. if it's not a good car, it goes to a wholesaler or auction.

• John Doe
    John Doe

What do you think of the nitro, dreaux? Have there been many problems? I've seen a couple on the road, and I admit they looked pretty cool.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i love the way they drive and the way they look. i haven't heard much about the reliability though. i do know dodge and chrysler are striving for the number 1 spot in the automobile industry. dodge put a lifetime powertrain warranty on all their cars and trucks. that has to say something. i am a jeep fan, though i know they have their problems. i always bought them and would fix them up. lift them, put corvette engines in them and have fun. the older cherokees had alot of electrical problems. ever since mercades got in bed with dodge and chrysler, the quality has gone up. though they are not as tight now, you still see mercades influence in their products.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

Man so many options, I don't even have the money yet. I don't even know how much Jamba Juice will pay me and if it will be enough to even have left over money to save up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit