BRRRRRRR!

by REBORNAGAIN 11 Replies latest jw friends

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

Yuck.....it's cold up here. It's ca, 55°F, windy and rainy and more of the same all week. What's it like in your corner of the world?

LINDA

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hello, Reborn!

Very cool here in northern California. Days are mostly in the mid-60s to low 70s, but nights and early mornings are in the 40s. We had our first really heavy rain Friday night, though it didn't last long. And light rain the previous weekend. This is unusual as we, at least for the last three to four years, as I recall, typically have had rain mid-to-late October.

The furnace has been lit!

Stay warm and cozy,

CoCo zy

• BrentR
    BrentR

We had our first frost last monday (28 deg). Now it looks like our Puget Sound slop is here until next spring.

• zeroday
    zeroday

We have had a very hot summer here in Tennessee. We are still about 10 degrees above normal can't wait for some cool autumn breezes. I just had my winter coat dry cleaned so I'm ready...

• snowbird
    snowbird

HOT

SYLVIA

• Gayle
    Gayle

It finally cooled down to 97 degrees here.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Still HOT!!!

Swalker

• poppers
    poppers

Very rainy yesterday and today, mid 50's. We can use the rain, though. northern Wisconsin -

• horrible life
    horrible life

HOT HOT HOT and hormones are making it hotter. <<<< thats not tears, that's sweat

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Mid 80's most days now! So dry, two of my trees were chasing the dog! (Northern Georgia)

Outaservice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit