Sunspot

by Caole 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Caole
    Caole

Hey Sunspot...You may not remember me(it's been a while)...I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am about the loss of your mother and for all you're going through with your family. I hope you didn't think I'd forgotten you...I've tried to stay in touch, but my messages wouldn't go through

Hugs,
    Caole

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

"Hey Sunspot...You may not remember me(it's been a while)...I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am about the loss of your mother and for all you're going through with your family. I hope you didn't think I'd forgotten you...I've tried to stay in touch, but my messages wouldn't go through"

Not REMEMBER you???? Are you kidding??? (sorry, guess not, huh?) HOW did I ever miss THIS???

I was on here trying to figure out the "new stuff" when I hadn't even mastered the "old stuff" on this board...I hit the "rated" thingy and came up with a thread that you had replied to! I hit the "search" with your name and TA-DA there was your post to ME!! I can't tell you how great THAT was to discover!!!

Hubby wanted to get two ISP's and AOL wouldn't let us keep our S/Ns, so I had to change it. After that, I lost all my favorites and address book twice so I lost track of a lot of nice people! I have thought of you so often and wondered how you've been doing!

How sweet of you to post this! Maybe because there have been so many posts with so many replies, we kinda got lost in the shuffle, huh?

Finding this surprise post has brought such a big grin in an otherwise super crappy week emotionally.

Thank you so much for caring.....I usually seem to fall between the cracks in that department.

If you still remember my old email addy--just add "59" and ya got it:)

BIG hugs to Caole,

Sunspot

• Caole
    Caole

Hello again Sunspot! I was sooo happy to see your reply here(I thought I might never hear from you again). I've been wondering how you and your family have been doing for quite some time also. In fact, you're the reason I came to this board

Did you get the email I sent? I added 59 after your old user name(with no spaces in between). If you didn't get it then somebody else did Let me know if I messed it up, k?

Well, I've got to get going Give my regards to the family! Talk to you later Sunspot!

Hugs,
    Caole

• Prisca
    Prisca

It's posts like these that keep me returning to the board.

Caole - I think you are a very caring guy. I have been very bad in not thanking you for the b/day ecard you sent me. I really appreciated it. Thank you

Sunspot - Sorry to hear about the loss of your mum. My mum died of cancer many moons ago. If you feel the need to chat with someone about your loss, you are extremely welcome to email me. My email is open.

Glad that guys like you are here!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit