Face The Facts and End Of Axis Powers--PDF's by request!

by Atlantis 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

rezerwa: WELCOME TO THE BOARD

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Garybuss:

Thank you garybuss! Always welcome!

I was getting a little concerned about you because, I did not see your name on the board for a week or so. I thought you might not have been feeling well. Then again, I also thought you might need to take a break and get some R & R!

Great to hear from you my friend!

Cheers! Atlantis-

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Cabasilas:

Banned in India!

Thank you cabasilas! Yes, it appears that Rutherford didn't learn his lessons in prison and continued to speak and publish against the governments.

Thank you very much cabasilas my friend!

Cheers! Atlantis-

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

stillajwexelder:

Good hearing from you stillajwexelder!

Thanks for welcoming the new ones! (Something I need to work on!)

Cheers! Atlantis-

• beginnersmind
    beginnersmind

I would like to say thank you for all these PDF's youve made and keep making available. Unfortunately for me I cant download them all such as the prevous 2 Rutherford's or these ones as the ones with sendspace download at less than a snails pace ie 1kb/sec for me and I dont know why. Thanks for the ones I can get.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Hi Atlantis,

I had a busy week. I'm fine and I don't plan any breaks from helping my friends:-) Thanks for the inquiry. I got two new listings . . . put one on MLS Thursday and got a contract on it Friday. Plus I am trying to get outside painting done on a couple rental properties, put new storm windows on my shop, and get a vacant apartment cleaned and painted and ready to rent.

I been busier than a one armed wallpaper hanger.

Keep up the good work. You're a big help to me. Thanks!

• greendawn
    greendawn

I don't know if he really believed it (end coming soon) but he didn't learn much from his experience during the first world war when he tried to interfere with the army conscription while the country was at war and ended up in prison.

Several of his predictions about the so called end had already failed and in the second world war he plays the same games though this times he provokes the British in whose realm he doesn't live so there is nothing to fear.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

garybuss:

I been busier than a one armed wallpaper hanger.

Keep up the good work. You're a big help to me. Thanks!

WOW! Garybuss! Sounds to me like you are putting in the over-time! Don't over-work yourself! Your too valuable to us! And, your a big help to ALL of us here!

Thank you old friend!

Cheers! Atlantis-

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

beginnersmind:

Thank you my friend! At least you can get a few of them anyway!

Cheers! Atlantis-

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

greendawn:

but he didn't learn much from his experience during the first world war when he tried to interfere with the army conscription

Your absolutely right greendawn! For a lawyer, Rutherford was one short of a six-pack if you get my meaning! He sure made an "ass" out of himself!

Thank you my friend!

Cheers! Atlantis-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit