Most Difficult General Knowledge Quiz

by snowbird 21 Replies latest social entertainment

• snowbird
    snowbird

2 ROFL!!! Take it again.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    Which was the trick question, Sad Emo?

It was the colonial countries one - if you don't read the question carefully (like I didn't!) you just automatically go for France (which I did lol!) because you think, which wasn't a British colony. At first I thought they had given the wrong answer or worded the question wrongly but on a closer reading it dawned on me!

The flag above the options, I suspect is the flag of the correct country!! (haven't checked, it just looked right lol!)

It's still a tough quiz though - I took quite a few lucky guesses. The other one I guessed wrong was the windsurfing one.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Ask minimus.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Way to Go! You got 10/10 correct.

which shows my general knowledge is not so good... but there's little wrong with my memory

• snowbird
    snowbird

Good catch, Sad Emo. This is the flag of Mozambique.

Flag

Mozambique was under the colonial rule of Portugal; it was granted its independence in 1975.

France was thrown in just to cause confusion to the unwary. I confess I was one of the unwary.

Sylvia

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I got a 4, but one of those was a guess. So an honest 3. (I guess'd at the others too, and missed 6 out of 10. So I'm dumb AND unlucky!)

Dave

• erynw
    erynw

I got a 4, but one of those was a guess. So an honest 3. (I guess'd at the others too, and missed 6 out of 10. So I'm dumb AND unlucky!)

Dave

Now, now. You're not dumb. You're trivia challenged. Did I mention I cheated?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

5/10

• Younglove1999
    Younglove1999

I couldn't even finish it! LOL

• Uzzah
    Uzzah
    The Most Difficult General Knowledge Quiz Ever Way to Go! You got 9/10 correct.

BAH - Who cares about Olympic Windsurfing anyways!!! Uzzah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit