I couldnt pass by them

by Blackboo 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

what an awkward situation the org. has put you in. Think about it logically, did you actually do some harm in the congregation or was it only perceived harm because you were living your life and minding your own business? If you did some serious harm in the congregation, you might need to apologize. But if what happened is simply none of their business, then find some way to make yourself more comfortable. You might confront them, or ignore them the way they ignore you, or shop somewhere different, but don't let them distress you that way. It is just a waste of time and energy.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Blackboo,

You're part of the world now, in the Wal-Mart you're in your "worldly" zone.

Those JW's are out of their zone, not in a theocratic "safe place". They're the ones who should feel uncomfortable. They're alien residents, invading our zone !!

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

No havent done anything that i need to apologize for. The only thing i know is i knew my disfellowship came as a shock for them..and i dont know why i felt that way seeing them but i jus did. I know what to do next time though..im really looking forward to run into someone i liked and jus face there reaction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit