JK666

NFL: Cleveland Browns

Baseball: Chicago Cubs

NBA: Indiana Pacers

F1: FERRARI

JK

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    Leeds sure have had a bad time of it. I'd like to see such a big name team get back up there again.

Well they certainly deserve to get promoted this season. This could be a good experience for them really because they're having to pull together to make up the lost ground. They have a very good youth policy too which gives them advantage for the future imho.

• lfcviking
  • Sad emo
    Sad emo

We can't see your pic lfc!!

• lfcviking
    lfcviking
    We can't see your pic lfc!!

Hey i've got some more if you want? I've got a nice pic of our 5 european cups, and another one with Robbie Fowler or i've agood Stevie G one aswell?

• south african beef
    south african beef

Football team: Arsenal! Yes I've been a Gooner since 1971 - when we won the double!

I know the poor Americans on this thread don't get it with football, it's only the worlds most popular sport!

Second love, Formula 1 (another thing the Yanks don't get!) McLaren - come on Hamilton for the World Championship!

• south african beef
    south african beef

to lfc viking - when I was on holiday this year, we stayed at the Victoria Jungfrau Hotel in Interlaken, Switzerland and guess who else was staying there?

The Liverpool team!

• lfcviking
    lfcviking
    Football team: Arsenal! Yes I've been a Gooner since 1971 -

You've got off to a good start this season, i think you've surprised everybody with the loss of Thiery Henry and playing this well! Do you think it will last?

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

to lfc viking - when I was on holiday this year, we stayed at the Victoria Jungfrau Hotel in Interlaken, Switzerland and guess who else was staying there?

The Liverpool team!

Ohhhh you jammy git!!!!!!!

Did you get any autographs???

• south african beef
    south african beef

I think the strength in depth at Arsenal is amazing - look at the way the kids destroyed a full strength Newcastle.

Will it last - not sure!

Just a couple of bad results and the team loses confidence. Still, I'm dreaming at the moment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit