Facebook

by Princess Daisy Boo 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess Daisy Boo
  • Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

oops, hit enter a tad prematurely there....

Just wondering, how many of you are on facebook and whether the JW groups on there are of any value to you?

Regards

Princess DB

• free2think
    free2think

Hiya im on Facebook, i joined an ex-jw group but i dont really look at it much. I prefer to come here.

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

I made a quick facebook page but prefer myspace... didn't check out the JW stuff there.. enlighten me!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I joined up but then deleted it.

• Gordy
    Gordy

Did join but never really got into it.

Besides have enough trouble dealing with you lot on here.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Hi Billzfan, If you type in Jehovah's Witness under their group search, you find a number of groups relating to the witnesses, but I find the crowd here are far more entertaining, intelligent and caring. I guess facebook also seems to be far less anonymous!

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

I'm on there...just search for Jonathan Burger

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

There is a growing social divide between Myspace and Facebook. Facebook has many 'college groups'; many of the students use it for networking.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I can't figure how to work out Facebook or Myspace. (I guess I don't want to.) I did take a html mark-up class years ago. After I made a page from scratch, the teacher introduced me and the class to MicroSoft Frontpage.

Anyway, about the Facebook, I can never find out who's linking to my songs. It shows the link and then says sign in. I sign in. Nothing?? Puzzling??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit