i need some advice please

by WANTMOMBACK 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• flipper
    flipper

WANTMOMBACK- Hello, Mr. Flipper here. In answer to your question, " Are all witnesses paranoid?" Well, yes, most of them. It's a paradoxical situation with them. On the one hand your mom will try to get your sympathy because of the persecution complex she will convey to you," Oh, the world hates us because wer'e Jehovah's Witnesses", type thinking. But on the other side of the coin your mother and all witnesses are told that it is a wothy thing to be persecuted just like Jesus, it makes them feel they are important like Jesus was and they are being martyrs suffering for the sake of "righteousness" or God's name. So I hope that clears your question up a bit. It is really weird!

That being said, however, most of the posters are right on. Scully, Gopher and their advice and others are right. You do have to grow a backbone, although a respectful kind backbone, it can be said in a loving polite manner, so as not to jeopardize your daughter's relationship with the grandmother. I think you can do it. Give it a try. Just be respectful. No need to get emotional or allow the grandmother to either. Good luck to you! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• jesusisgod
    jesusisgod

wantmomback,

The Watchtower is a religious cult and I do feel for you. However the program Awana at awana.org is a good Christian program, non-Jehovah witness. Many Christian Churches all over who are denominations and non-denominations have this program. The only thing you can begin to do is pray for her but also learn the truth to help her get out of this cult. I have delt with many JW's and other cults. They can break a family apart. You don't let this happen to yours.

Robin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit