Bumper stickers

by target 26 Replies latest jw friends

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

"If you don't like the way I drive, stay the hell off the sidewalk."

"We'll get along fine, as soon as you realize I'm God."

• Francois
    Francois

Saw this bumper sticker the other day while stopped behind a lady in an SUV at a stop light: "Honk if You Love Jesus."

So I honked.

She rolled the window down, twisted around in her seat so she could look backwards out the car window and yelled: "Can't you see the God-damn light is red?"

Francois

• datsdethspicable
    datsdethspicable

Unless you're a hemorrhoid, get off my ass.

• Moridin
    Moridin

"God was my co-pilot, but we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him!"

• Isis
    Isis

Isis

The best bumper sticker I ever saw said this:

"Dear God, Please protect me......from your followers!"

Isis

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Francois, That was pricless! LOL

Saw this bumper sticker the other day while stopped behind a lady in an SUV at a stop light: "Honk if You Love Jesus."
    So I honked.

She rolled the window down, twisted around in her seat so she could look backwards out the car window and yelled: "Can't you see the God-damn light is red?"

No joke, I saw this on a truck............Horn blows, so does the driver.

"I don't want someone in my life I can live with, I want someone in my life I can't live without."

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Lilacs THAT was funny. Kinda goes along with the rest of "Mean people Suck, Nice people Swallow."

Normal people worry me.

I hear Voices... and they don't like you.

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

OF COURSE I DON'T LOOK BUSY...I DID IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME.

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

LOL Cassie Does that mean I have to swallow? LOL ewwwwwwww

I like the one you posted " I hear voices...........They don't like you" LOL

"I don't want someone in my life I can live with, I want someone in my life I can't live without."

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

LOL Lilacs............. It says NICE people swallow, and that you are. SO STOP spitting!!!!! LOLOLOL

C

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit