Martin Luther King JR. The 3rd

by BR25 3 Replies latest social entertainment

• BR25
    BR25

I wanted to start a topic on this man because I know there is alot of bad things said about sharperton and jackson on this site and I am not a big fan either, but I do like Martin Luther King JR the 3rd.

With Shaperton and Jackson I do believe they do good for people from time to time, but I also think they cause hurt race relations quite a bit, and cause racial diverstiy, but I have heard JR. the 3rd talk on a few occasions and he is a humble guy and I believe he is good for race relations.

1. He never makes things worse than what they are.

2. He concentrates on subjects as better education for African American students in area where there is not much funding, and cleans up communities and sets up foundations for communities that need help.

3. He talked about his foundations on a sports show one time, and he mentioned quite a few white athletes who helps him with these foundations, and I tell you why this is important to me. It is not just because I am white, but also because if there is anyone who has an excuse to be rascist its this man because of all his family went through especially his dad. Instead of being a rascist though he tries to improve race relations and includes white people in what he tries to accomplish. There are a lot of obstacles that young black urban youths face sometimes and just because you try to improve areas and communities doesnt mean you just have to include the black race in what you are trying to do as sharperton and jackson do, but you can also include other races as well. The more the support you can get the better and also makes race relations better, and that is why I think Jr the 3rd is a great leader.

Also I had another post on here and I am sorry I came across a little racy, I just wish it didnt show up in the sports world, because it is a pastime where you are supposed to get away form all the problems.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

There can be only one junior. Its just martin luther the third.

• BR25
    BR25

yeh there is only one, but at least his son carries on his positive way of doing things. It would be nice if he put himself out there more and eventually take over the sharperton and jackson era.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Maybe he likes being in the background and feels he can do more without the hoopla that goes along with Jackson and Sharpton.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit