WERETHERE ANY MIRACLES IN YOUR CONGREGATION?

by badboy 16 Replies latest jw friends

• watson
    watson

There was a Welcome and a Plummer though, and a couple of Hopes and Paines.

Sounds like a congregation I knew in Central California...

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

There was always the stories of demonized stuff that people would try to get rid of by burning, and it wouldn't burn, but I don't know if that counts as a miracle. I guess that would be an antimiracle?

• horrible life
    horrible life

What about the woman who has 7 children, and gives birth to the 8th, and starts hemmoraging to death. She refuses blood. SHE LIVES

She has never been healthy since. But the WT seemed to think it was great!!! They printed her story. I think it was about 1964, that the child was born. ????

Come to think of it, it IS a miracle she survived.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I remember a teen that had his appendix rupture..they were having trouble at the hospital regarding the blood issue. He was going to die..they shipped him off to Houston to the JW hospital there.They successfully operated on him with no blood..it was a miracle they said..he wasn't expected to live.

He drowned a few years later on a float trip with the witnesses..I guess God took the miracle back..

Snoozy...

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

Yes, I have a miracle . .

The body on the sister that I discovered dancing at a local (all nude) strip club when I was on the way out back in '97. She was as shocked as I was but we got over it pretty quickly, like 30 seconds . She sat with me for a good hour (nude but after a few minutes I didn't even notice and she wasn't even aware of it) and we chatted about the lie and secret lives of other dingalings in the congo). She moved back to CA shortly after that. Wish I knew what happened to her, what a sweet lady. I wonder if she is reading this?

She kinda blew into town from CA one day and started going to meetings and studying with the local superfine elder and his superfine elderette wife. Getting back to the org after who knows what, a fresh start, like me at the time. She was like me, smart, educated, from out of the area, no local family or history, and never really fit in, an "out of the box" thinker, a fan of Tolkien and Sagan. It didn't help her that she was drop dead smokin' gorgeous and actually exuded sexuality and sensuality in every direction all the time.

Mrs LoB and I and her were pretty good friends for a few years there until the elders broke it up on one of their witch hunts. Thats a 2000 word story right there. In one sentence the rumor was that we were a threesome trying to get young single sisters in the congo to join us. F**king mouth breathing, moon barking maroons . .

The strip club incident happened when I was on the way out a few years after the elders put us (and her) on their radar, and after me and Mrs LoB had moved to another congo to facilitate the fade.

She was a Pioneer on occasion. And, god, was she beautiful.

WooHoo!

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

My brother in law used to push my sister in her wheel chair and one day he decided to get two electric chairs one for my sis and even though he could walk one for himself so that he could ride ride along side my sister for company.

One bright sunny day they went down to the sea front but had to cross tram lines, my sister went first and crossed safely but my b.i.law happened to get his wheel stuck in the tram lines.So he had to get out of the electric chair lift it up and push it over the tracks to the other side and as he got safely across he started kicking his legs in the air shouting to the onlookers " I can walk,I can walk, another miracle!"

Does that count?

• oompa
    oompa

As I mentioned once before, there was this really hot young sister babe that I finally got to nail.

pray for more miracles......oompa

praise the lord

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit