student questioning Kerry about skull and bones gets tazered

by ninja 19 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

Four or five trained cops can't haul one lone college student out of an auditorium with tazering him? This wasn't a deranged killer, it was a college kid.

It might have all been a stunt on the student's part...and guess what? If it was, It worked. He got the attention he wanted and now these cops are gonna be sacrificial lambs because of this video.

• Gopher
    Gopher
    It might have all been a stunt on the student's part...and guess what? If it was, It worked. He got the attention he wanted and now these cops are gonna be sacrificial lambs because of this video.

UC -- that's what I heard on Paul Harvey's radio broadcast this morning, that it was an attention-seeking practical joke. But I have been unable to verify this through any on-line sources.

• BFD
    BFD

I'm in shock. (no pun intended).

BFD

• chelsea
    chelsea

I was mortified when i saw this. They tried to get him off before he'd even finished his question... so what if he seemed "rude"???? Can you get arrested for being rude now????

• Warlock
    Warlock

This incident shows the REAL difference between Liberals and Conservatives.

Warlock

• Gopher
    Gopher
    This incident shows the REAL difference between Liberals and Conservatives.

Please elaborate. And when you do, please keep in mind that Senator Kerry actually tried to field the student's questions.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I was mortified when i saw this. They tried to get him off before he'd even finished his question... so what if he seemed "rude"???? Can you get arrested for being rude now????

He used the word "blowjob," an inappropriate word to use in such a setting. The rudeness was only another factor.

• Kudra
    Kudra

I don't think that just *one* side is to blame.

The kid was being a rude jerk and should have been made to step down.

Kerry was cool with it and kept offering to answer the questions.

The tasering was extreme considering it was one unarmed kid and there were a bunch of armed officers to deal with him.

Don't they get some sort of training in how to disable someone- like pull their arm up behind their back and carry him??

One officer could hold his arms the other his legs and they could carry him.

Maybe the officers need to be better trained in how to handle these occurences.

• Kudra
    Kudra

My bro in law is a cop and has shown me the moves they use to disable someone... they take down disorderly drunks all the time and never have to taze them...

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Don't they get some sort of training in how to disable someone- like pull their arm up behind their back and carry him??

One officer could hold his arms the other his legs and they could carry him.

Maybe the officers need to be better trained in how to handle these occurences.

I agree--there was no need for the tazer. However, I can certainly understand why they did. How does anyone react when they have a lunatic raving mad, thrashing and acting unstable, yelling in your face? I think it would take an unbelievable amount of restraint to act in a professional manner in such a situation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit