Needing support and friendship in Ontario

by flipper 9 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

A young person who posts here has committed to a rehab program, very lonely and sad. Because of leaving the org, Mr F and I are the only people who call, and no family or friends are calling or visiting. (We are in Calif, the rehab is in Ontario). If anyone would like to call or visit this kid, please PM me. Mr F and I will be gone for a couple days soon for a family member having surgery. It would be great if someone would help. Mrs. Flipper

• Mystery
    Mystery

bttt

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

you have a pm

BB

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Is that Ontario Canada or Ontario California?

Kwin

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Is that Ontario Canada or Ontario California?

Kwin

I forgot there is an Ontario, California! I'm in Ontario, Canada, so if the person is here, pass on the info to them. BB

• flipper
    flipper

Kwintestal- That is Ontario, Canada. Thanks for clarifying. This young man really needs some support, his witness mom and stepdad are leaving him to move to British Columbia, family is not helping him at all. He is only 21. So any p.m.s we get Mrs. Flipper will answer and share more with you so we can assist him. Peace out, thanks, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

bttt

• flipper
    flipper

bttt

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

I hope you get a lot of PMs.

V

• compound complex
    compound complex

bttt - Hope all's well for you, Mr. and Mrs. Flipper, as well as for your ailing family member. Till later,

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit