WOOOHOOOOO Got a Job Offer and Accepted!!!!!!

by Gretchen956 7 Replies latest social current

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I just wanted to pass along some good news, life has been a bit difficult for me recently and a lot of the stress was because I moved to a new state by taking a one-year contract position - one that was excellent on my resume so I thought it would be worth the risk. So that ended at the end of August and I have been floundering trying to find work.

As of tomorrow I am once again gainfully employed, this time permanent position in my chosen field with BENNIES!!!

Congratulations to me!

Doing the happy nekkid pagan dance

Sherry

• Gopher
    Gopher

Yay, hurray!

I know how nerve-wracking it can be to be in between jobs, if even only for a few weeks. I'm glad the wait was worth it.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Thank you, it was getting down to which bill will I pay this month. Thank goodness for my son helping me out or I would be on the street right now, no mistake.

Sherry

• JH
  • Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Yea I saw that post, poor guy. Nope I'm in Portland Oregon and my new job is with the County in the Purchasing Department.

Sherry

• zeroday
    zeroday

As of tomorrow I am once again gainfully employed, this time permanent position in my chosen field with BENNIES!!!

What is your chosen field...

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I'm a buyer, purchasing, procurement. I do love to negotiate and make deals!

Sherry

• BFD
    BFD

Congratulations, Gretchen! So glad to hear good news for a change.

Good luck!

BFD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit