Mormon's putting out a calendar featuring hunky male missionarys...

by Gregor 11 Replies latest social current

• Gregor
    Gregor

nude from the waist up. Very gay. Money going to charity (guess who) Why no cheesecake calendar of some young Mormon babes?

Sounds like it is either church sanctioned or at least they have not objected to it or disiplined any of the boy toys.

• White Dove
    White Dove

From the waist up?! Waste of paper to me Now, if it was from the feet up....

• Gregor
    Gregor

You sound nasty

• White Dove
    White Dove

Extremely

• M.J.
    M.J.

I saw a blurb on that in the news but I thought they were ex-Mormons. Didn't click on the story though.

• M.J.
  • White Dove
    White Dove

I wonder if they work out.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

FANTASTIC IDEA!!!

Now, why don't JWs do a 'Pioneer Pin-ups' calendar as a refreshing change from the usual?

• SusanHere
    SusanHere

Yep. EX-Mormons if even that. A lot of so-called EX-Mormons never were Mormon at all. They just love the attention they get from using the name.

And of course most people are so ignorant of Mormon beliefs and lifestyle that the so-called ex-Mormons can say anything they want and get believed... especially if it's really lurid, filthy, and totally out of touch with any form of reality.

Susan

• John Doe
    John Doe

Yeah, I'm sure lots of people falsely claim to be ex mormons for attention--just like lots of people falsely claim to be proctologists to get people to sniff their fingers. ;-/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit