wife of jw pedophile speaks out

by candidlynuts 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Gregor
    Gregor

Gretchen says it well -

"...they aren't aware that the pedophile's hard-wired to be that way and no amount of remorse will make them anything other than more cunning and sly about sneaking in their abuse on unwitting children in future."

Why does the judicial system continue to ignore this proven fact?!

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

That judge should be hanged. Child molestation "understandable"? Come on? Can anyone really think this?

• White Dove
    White Dove

I can't understand that wife of his. She still wants a relationship with him?!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

from earlier articles , an elder spoke on the pedophiles behalf and said the congregation supports him.

if the wife were to leave him she would face judicial action because he hasnt fulfilled the watchtowers criteria of adultery.

i wonder if the fear of disfellowshipment and losing her family has anything to do with her " support" of him.

• Gopher
    Gopher
    if the wife were to leave him she would face judicial action because he hasnt fulfilled the watchtowers criteria of adultery.

Technically, the wife wouldn't face judicial action unless she then took up with another man and "became one flesh" with him or married him.

But I get that the wife could become the subject of congregation gossip and disapproval if she divorces this pervert.

But she's human too, and doesn't she just think it's grotesque, awful and distasteful what her husband did in private around all these innocent kids, including one under the age of 2 for gawd's sake?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

excerpts from earlier newspaper articles:

( http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article2316396.ece )

"Mr Porter's current Jehovah's Witness Church has stood by him despite confessing to his crimes, according to his sister.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,,2155269,00.html

The church said yesterday it would support him. But it denied claims by Porter's sister that he would continue to come into contact with children through his religion and visit families.

A spokesman said: "He will be carefully supervised."

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts
    But she's human too, and doesn't she just think it's grotesque, awful and distasteful what her husband did in private around all these innocent kids, including one under the age of 2 for gawd's sake?

it's impossible for me to figure her out, my post above is my attempt at trying to figure out her motivations. i pondered fear of disfellowshippment, maybe she likes the attention? maybe they're being loved bombed? maybe they're wealthy and the status in the religion is enough to protect them from anything? i'm astounded and sickened that she's sticking by him.

• carla
    carla

Some people just love the celebrity status regardless of how it is earned. Sickos, the both of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit