Crazy Tactics to Get Away from Hounding Elders!

by bbdodger 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• bbdodger
    bbdodger

I'm really enjoying my time here. I hope that I'm not stepping on any toes;

I love reading other people's back stories, especially their adventures of fading out, disassociation, and being disfellowshiped. A lot of these stories are quite heart wrenching, but I also thing that some of the stories can be rather humorous, especially trying to dodge the hounds.
    Can anyone remember some of the craziest things that they had done to escape? Were there any name changes? Did anyone move across the country in order to avoid conflict? Sex changes??!?!?!

Thanks, I look forward to reading your responses (that is, if anyone cares to respond).

• bbdodger
    bbdodger

I'm sorry, I think I posted in the wrong place. It's not really a "scandal", it would really only be a scandal if you were still IN.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux
    (that is, if anyone cares to respond).

i care, i just don't have any good stories for you. i don't live in fear of men. if they want to talk or whatever, come on, but, i'm not going to hide, and i'm not going to change my life to suit them, and i definately won't let them get away with their lies.

• bbdodger
    bbdodger

You've got a good point... but I think that it's rare for one to be as secure and unafraid as you are. Most people will do anything to dodge conflict.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

nah, i among others here welcome it. why do you let them scare you?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Tell them you worship Satan!

LMAO!

• brinjen
    brinjen
    Tell them you worship Satan!

alt

Chalk the outline of a body in your driveway and scatter a few watchtowers around...

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

or, answer the door with a copy of crisis of conscience opened up, and say, "oh, hi!!"

• flipper
    flipper

They come to my door and I start hounding them back about their child molestation policies !! Then I threaten them with extinction if they don't start turning in offending pedophiles ! They run away and drop their bookbags on the ground, then as they run away, my wife turns the hose on them, and sics the dogs on them . Oh! I forgot, as they run away i call them a$$holes! Is that crazy enough for you? We can improve ! Peace out, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper heartily contributed.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

flipper......... i want to party with you. hahahahahahaa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit