Video of invisible Octopus

by Bumble Bee 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Yeah, THIS is fake, but some dude on TV contacting your dead Aunt Tilly about her dog who might have been named "Buster," no wait, "Rust Bucket," no, "Buddy".

...or a photo of an "orb," or a video of a "rod"

THAT'S the REAL DEAL!

• eclipse
    eclipse

It is true that octopuses are masters of disguise, but that vid looks fake, as it completely dissapears...

in the video link provided by Elsewhere: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/octopus/chameleons.html

you can still see the octopus even when it is in full camoflage.

In the other vid, it just vanishes...something that seems hard to believe.

If it is real, that is truly amazing.

• delilah
    delilah

Wow!! That was amazing.

• stillajwexelder
  • Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lol @ NN

• Es
    Es

that was cool

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

I agree with 5th.

Absolutely fake. But a nice job of editing just the same.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

The video is real, under water video production is very difficult at best of times, due to lighting situations and the type of equipment used. There are high quality professional broadcast quality

cameras and lower pro-sumer class of equipment which I believe this was shot on. Putting 3 variables like poor lighting, a pro-sumer quality type of camera, and then brought down in

resolution with You tube software and Wala you have a perceived illusion.

I would have to agree with Anti - Christ on this ( the diver ) the octopus is camouflaging itself against that sea fern, when you startle them from their given spot and start to flee

they will change color again. They are almost as good as cuttle fish in this respect.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev
    ...or a photo of an "orb

Yeah well you haven't seen Buttlights video!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The video would have been better received if some outrageous metaphysical claim had been made, like

"Extra-Dimentional Cephalopod discovered in Bermuda Triangle! Be touched by His Noodly Appendage!"

or

"Virgin Mary appears on Octopus: Is the World's End Near?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit