Great QFR, really stupid answer from WT

by erynw 45 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I have said before that the leadership of the WTB&TS holds to the Old Testament Paternal/Patriarchal model, which regards children and wives as PROPERTY.

Excellent question about the WTB&TS' poistion on abortion, Watson Nvrgnbk, since an undelivered fetus is even less developed than an uncircumcised (8 day old) infant. I'd like to see the WeaselTower explain how the two concepts intersect.

<corrected attribution of abortion question.>

• erynw
    erynw
    Does this mean the WTS is Pro-Choice?

I don't know. Verse 18 says the child was 7 days old when it died.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Good find. An excellent pont is raised by Nvrgnbk, why are they against abortion if an infant has not yet appreciated life how can a fetus.F-ing jerks.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

It really is a brilliant question - shows Jehovah is two-faced - or the bible was written by men - or both

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Jehovah has graduated from baby-killer to fetus-killer?

Nice job, murderous prick!

But your people are sooo squeaky clean.

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Circumcision=personality?? I don't get it.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

In other words they have no f***ing idea.

• erynw
    erynw
    Circumcision=personality??

Which begs the question, where is a female's personality located that lopping it off would result in a God approved murder?

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

The ability of the human mind to rationalize itself into any train of thought that suits a need will never cease to amaze me If you study drug addicts and alcoholics you will see identical behavior

didnt somebody say the link between dopamine and religeon was well established?

• flipper
    flipper

So, does this mean the witness organization has changed their views on abortion now? I mean, hell if they won't acknowledge that David and Bathshebas baby had developed enough personality or meaningfulness as a human after being born, it would stand to reason they would approve abortion. I think that Jehovah's Witnesses treat all humans as aborted fetuses anyway P.S. Yes, that was a stupid answer in the qfrom readers, aren't they all?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit