Say Hi to MrsRoller!

by mrsroller 38 Replies latest jw friends

• mind my own
    mind my own

Welcome to the forum Becky/MrsRoller!

I am sure you will enjoy your stay here, there is so much to learn!

We are all happy to have you join us!

MMO

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

welcome mrsroller! .. you have 500+ posts of your husbands to go through....

RollerDave:

Very good at cooking and very very nice looking...

you're a poet and dont know it...

SnakesInTheTower (of the Fading Sheep Class)

PS...what are we doing up at 1 am??? LOL..nite nite

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

Hello Mrs. Roller! good to see you on line. I am happy that your mother slammed the door on the JWs and set your father straight.

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

alt

A very warm welcome to the sometimes hot, sometimes spicy, sometimes wacky, sometimes dicey, occasionally brilliant and often informative world of JWDF.

~Merry

• dobbie
    dobbie

Hello MrsRoller and welcome!

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

You're most welcome, MrsRoller, I must add that your husband is a very pleasant chap to read, please convey my greetings to him. A lot to share here. If you happen to pop over the pond I make you taste a great dish, aligot

• JK666
    JK666

MrsRoller,

Welcome to JWD! I sure ain't gonna give you a hard time, 'cause I know you and Dave are packin' heat.

JK

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

LOL, yeah, but she's nice.

I'm the asshole!,

J/K

Meanwhile, thanks all so far for greeting my lady.

RD

• mrsroller
    mrsroller

Thanks for all the great welcomes! Nice being here...

Dave - likes ya?....I Luvs ya...I DO love driving that ApostaTruck! I wish I wasn't working tonight...I am so hungry...hmm I do have LOTS of embarassing stories I could share...hehehe Asshole?...no way! what you are is "somewhat of a Mad Scientist and inventor, artist, free thinker and conservative, off and on ranter and raver with a sick sense of humor" and mine all mine:)

Blueviceroy - It is so true! "they have a dangerous line of reasoning that is like crack for a needy person ."

Gopher - It was great to have you out to the Point!

Snakes - he's quite the poster oy vay! 1 am...I'm working the night shifts this weekend...now it's 3 am only 3 hours until I can crash...woohoo!

Sarah - Yes, that's my mother all the way...I wish he had listened to some other advice she gave him.

Merry - sounds exciting! Those red peppers are making me hungry. We made these awesome fajitadillas the other day!

Aligot - I'm glad you enjoy my hubby's posts. You must be quite the cook too.

JK - That we do for good reason.

~mrsroller~

• erandir
    erandir

Welcome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit