Muslim women turned into lesbians

by Paralipomenon 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Why on earth would any woman want anything to do with Islam?

Coffee

• oompa
    oompa
    Or do the Muslim women look forward to being turned into one of the virgins in servitude for eternity.

I don't get this eternal virgin thing. Aren't they one and done? Then they would have to go away, and more virgins brought in. Plus, sex with virgins is dang painful (for both).

now thinking of sex....oompa

• Scully
    Scully
    I don't get this eternal virgin thing. Aren't they one and done? Then they would have to go away, and more virgins brought in.

I guess Muslim heaven is where all the plastic surgeons who do cootchie repair end up.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Is it possible that the Prophet of the moon god, Allah, was a LUNATIC?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

A few Muslim lesbians sporting some very naughty swimwear!

• tremoka
    tremoka

Have you seen the international film Fire by Deepa Mehta? oh ya it's gotta have the fundamentalists steaming! hahaha

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Jeezuz .I bet they use a lot of antiperspirant!!

• monophonic
    monophonic

steve martin wrote an awesome shouts and murmurs column on this for the new yorker about six months ago, about a muslim who killed infidels and got to heaven for his reward of the 99 virgins, it was the dialogue b/t each virgin and him as he had sex with them.

one was texting on her blackberry, waiting for him to finish.

another made fun of his 'size'.

another was a fat middle aged woman.

man, i wish i kept that...i was one of the more brilliant satires i had read in a while.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

It can be screaming hot outside but muslim women never small bad. That's because they have a bar of irish spring soap under each arm pit

• fresia
    fresia

It is a male dominated, chavenistic religion, and they have no desire to give any women pleasure, they would have their clitoris taken out, and they can still be vigins, so the women would have no sexual desire, only desire to be loved and respected and that to is only for the male but by force and demand.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit