Hundreds of Proofs of God’s Existence

by erynw 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• erynw
    erynw
    ARGUMENT FROM IDIOTS AT THE DOOR
    (1) Hello, we would like to talk about God—
    (2) GET THE HELL OFF MY PROPERTY!!!
    (3) Therefore, God exists.

Holy Cow!!! Can't believe I missed this one. ROFLMAO!

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

To me, proof of God's existance is when shit happens

• wherehasmyhairgone
    wherehasmyhairgone
    Just think about it!! The SUPREME living being in the entire universe and you have to think up a list of reasons which might indicate he exists!!

Love that comment. Have used similar ones my self a few times, but that is definitely word better.

Serotonin made a good comment, I think there is HUGE confusion about evolution from certainly JW's viewpoints. After being a JW's for most of my life, it was a real eye opener when i first actually looked at evolution for myself, not thru the horrendous and misleading creation book. So much so, i just though that the information i had been research was wrong and the creation book was still right. Those who accept creation as fact, need to spend the time to discover what the evidence really says, and that does take time, and that what thw WTS bank on, that you won't be bothered to check out the facts yourself.

e.g about a year ago, the Awake had Dr. Behe interviewed (one of the leaders of ID) they are that desperate to bring in this clown to try and give some backing to the idea of creation. Behe has himself admitted in his latest book, evolution happens! man evolved from apes!.

There is no other theory out there of how we came to be ( creation is not a theory), there is NO evidence for creation..period.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit