A third class of jws?

by logic 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• logic
    logic

I was sitting here thinking of the crazy things that the society keeps dreaming up and changing at their whim, and also reading several articles by the society and secular on the greek words hieron and naos, the outer temple and the sanctuary etc. The society has been flip flopping on this alot. My idea is that the society could finally admit that russell was correct in the first place, that the great crowd is also in heaven. Then they could say that there will still be a greater crowd living on the earth. That would explain all the people that attend the memorial.

The way they could explain it, would be that those that attend all the meetings and go in field service and all the other goodie two shoe things, would be the great crowd going to heaven with the 144,000. The other even larger group of people are just the ones like the gentiles in the old testament that just came along for the ride so to speak, but are not so spiritual, these pions would be the ones that the real great crowd would rule over. This senario would really please the more sanctimonious jws, and make the foot draggers more relaxed about being a jw.

All this would take some scriptural twisting and turning but that is what the society is good at.

This way the third group could just buy the other watchtower and donat money etc. without actually exerting too much of thier lives and not feeling guilty about not doing much spiritually.

I mean who knows. It would fit in with all thier other crazy ideas. As I am writing this I have a mischevious grin on my face.

• bob1999
    bob1999

There already is a third class. The FDS, according to the May WT, Humbly follows the instructions of the GB. So you have the great crowd, the FDS and the GB. With the GB at the top of the heap.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Sounds like new light to me.

• fresia
    fresia
    There already is a third class. The FDS, according to the May WT, Humbly follows the instructions of the GB. So you have the great crowd, the FDS and the GB. With the GB at the top of the heap.

Yes for sure you right, I wonder what the humble little remnant scattered around the globe think of it, they going to work you know have a real job, putting food on the table and going to all the meetings, witnessing answering up and taking the emblems at the annual memorial, wonder how they really feel about the GB of priests, wouldn't they have questions I mean being annointed and everything, wouldn't Jehovahs Holy Spirit help them see the light.

I do know of a couple of people that say they are annointed and have their own web sites against the GB. But what about the rest. I remember when I first came into the troof I was told that it was vertually impossible for an anointed to be under the age of say 60, but they seem to be getting younger and younger, they would have to be old enough to have experience and be able to have empathy to judge us, you know be in the know.

I also thought that the annointed had to die a martyre's death like Stephen, what about all the Malawi b/s that were tortured and murdered those of the GC, what about all the b/s that battle on day after day in poverty and ill health, those faithful ones that have been faithful for say 70yrs or so, wouldn't they have more empathy for the suffering that some of those GB or all of them in the tower. Yet they are treated like royalty and looked after pampered like kings, oops forgot they will be kings, as Paul said in 1Cor 4:8 they have already began to rule.

The whole idea of the GB is evil, and to me I think it is just a political buisness body who pretend to be spiritualy supreme over everyone. It really is disgusting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit