Watch how masons hide secrets in plain sight

by ninja 10 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
  • ninja
    ninja

the golf tournament above seems harmless enough....see the masonic compass and square though?

• ninja
    ninja

what is two ball cane anyway?

• ninja
    ninja

what is the secret password for a master mason? http://freemasonrywatch.org/tubalcain.html

• ninja
    ninja

who was tubal cain???? (Genesis 4:19-23) 19 And La'mech proceeded to take two wives for himself. The name of the first was A'dah and the name of the second was Zil'lah. 20 In time A'dah gave birth to Ja'bal. He proved to be the founder of those who dwell in tents and have livestock. 21 And the name of his brother was Ju'bal. He proved to be the founder of all those who handle the harp and the pipe. 22 As for Zil'lah, she too gave birth to Tu'bal-cain, the forger of every sort of tool of copper and iron. And the sister of Tu'bal-cain was Na'a·mah. 23 Consequently La'mech composed these words for his wives A'dah and Zil'lah: “Hear my voice, you wives of La'mech;. . .

• ninja
    ninja

incidentally did you know masons were into phallus worship?????...that is why there are obelisks in most major citys....the washington monument and cleopatras needle to name 2

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    what is two ball cane anyway?

I'm guessing that if you search for it on Google pictures - you'll get people doing rudies ! Hmmm... just had a look and I guess that it is a rude a the symbolic "dipping the dagger in the chalice" etc etc. Found this for you my friend.

Another hand signal is the Vulcan peace sign. It is supposed to mean "Live Long and Prosper," and can be seen in Star Trek.

Vulcan was a sun deity who was associated with fire, thunderbolts, and light. The festival in honour of him was called the Vulcania in which human sacrifices were offered. "According to Diel, he bears a family relationship to the Christian devil.' It is fascinating to know that he married Venus, another name for Lucifer or the devil. What is even more interesting is that Vulcan is adored in Masonry under the name of Tubal Cain. In the Masonic Quiz Book the question is asked: "Who was Tubal Cain?" The answer is: "He is the Vulcan of the pagans.''

In Masonry, Tubal Cain is the name of the password for the Master Mason (or third) degree.

Listen to what occultist and Mason, Manly Palmer Hall, has to say:

"When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mastery of his craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy. He must follow in the footsteps of his forefather, Tubal-Cain, who with the mighty strength of the war god hammered his sword into a ploughshare.''

There is also a sexual connotation associated with Vulcan and Tubal Cain. Former Mason, Bill Schnoebelen, explains:

"For Masons who wish to conceal their membership from non-Masons, but still advertise it to their Lodge brothers, there is a special pin (or tie tack) they can wear. It looks like an upside down golf club with two balls near the top....Many people assume the person is a golfing enthusiast, but it is actually a visual Masonic pun.

"This is called the 'Two Ball Cane,' and is a pun on the secret password of a Master Mason, 'Tubalcain (sic).'...It is also an all-too-obvious pun on the 'god' of Masonry, the male reproductive organ. Nice, eh?...especially when many men wear these wretched things to church on Sunday!"

...and you have a PM.

• ninja
    ninja

so knowing they are into phallus worship....what else does 2 ball cane mean???.....nothing but your penis and 2 balls.....yep its in plain sight.....hidden from us...who the masons call the profane

• ninja
    ninja

you know about it too alphy....good on ya.....p.s didnt get any PM....ninja

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

The PM is probably stuck in the ether at the moment.. it'll get there.

I'm off to sleep now, but if it hasn't got to you by the morning, I'll either send my pigeon or my flying monkies (saw them on the Wizard of Oz, and just HAD to buy some).

Night night

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit