FDS can read hearts/minds of the dead & know personal destiny.

by oompa 22 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

WT- July 15, 2007 study article page 18 par. 10

"Yes, Judas felt remorse after the betrayal, but he never repented of his deliberate sin. Consequently, Judas is not worthy of a resurrection.

Wow! I never realized the super spiritual abilities of the FDS went beyond the grave. Yet somehow, they know that Judus NEVER repented before he killed himself. He could have done so in prayer, right before he jumped off a cliff, right? Wrong, the FDS has peered into the mind/heart of Judas, and seen clearly that he was not repentant. They have dertimined his personal destiny is permanent dust to da dust dust. All of this is just grand news that we can only bet the spirit filled Bible writers would loved to have known, so they could have just PUT IT IN THE BIBLE!!!!!!!

got it all figured out....oompa

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

yes I thought it was Jehovah and Jesus Christ that did the judginbg NOT the FDS

• eclipse
    eclipse

They are such liars.

Where is it written in the bible that judas did not repent?

To: GoverningBody & Wanktower watchtower writers -

You are all intellectually dishonest, emotionally dishonest, and spiritually dishonest.

You wouldn't know the TRUTH if it hit you in the face.

• startingover
    startingover

In discussions we have had, my wife uses the Jehovah is the judge thing to end the conversation. I think I might have to share this with her at an appropriate time. Thanks for posting it.

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

You silly folks. Don't you realize that it was because Judas didn't seek out elders in the local congregation, and let the wheels of spiritual justice turn by way of an ecclesiastical court?

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

The FDS always seem to know what the writers and characters are REALLY thinking when there are questionable passages....

Yup, that pipeline to god really helps them out!!!

• tula
    tula

You need a four year old in the cong to ask "why"? until you get the answer.

don't any JW's question this among themselves...like where did this info come from? If its an ASSUMPTION...what's it based on? Where's the scripture to uphold this speculation?

• fresia
    fresia

Judas felt so ashamed for what he did, he obviously thought there would be no forgivness, so he hung himself.

Maybe he had bi/polar or deep depression. Jehovah is the judge.

• greendawn
    greendawn

It is fairly obvious from the Biblical point of view that all dead will be resurrected though some to a life of judgement. The people of Sodom and the generation that crucified Christ will be there.

The ideology of the JWs which claims some will not be resurrected, including those that will die at the supposed armageddon, or on the other hand that all sins (of those judged worthy of resurrection) are cleared at their death are wildly off the mark.

• JK666
    JK666

Not being presumptuous, are they?

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit