I've made up my mind :-)

by Redbeard 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Redbeard
    Redbeard

Hi everyone, don't know if you remember me, I posted a topic a while ago because I was in need of advice about what to do in my life - so to all you who took your time and posted caring replys and good advice, I just want to say that I've made up my mind - I'm continuing my fade for the fourth month and I'm gone from the Borg for good. If some elders decide to stick their nose in it, I'll shut the door myself. There's no future in staying in there for the sake of anyone else, lying to yourself and everyone else. Thank you, to the ones who replied, and to all of you, for being here and providing "food at the proper time" ;-) Peace, love and freedom from Denmark.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Good for you, congradulation's. I hope all goes well for ya.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Garrr matey!

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

That's strong, Redbeard! Well put, and good job. It takes time to figure out that your life, is YOUR life, and LIFE is too precious to be left under the control of self-serving men.

Glad you're here!!!

catfish

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    There's no future in staying in there for the sake of anyone else, lying to yourself and everyone else.

Amen, Redbeard!

And yes, Muse rocks!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Well done, you found the right orientation there is no future in a cult that always puts demands on its members and gives them nothing worth talking of in return. It's just a place of never ending exploitation of members.

• return visitor
    return visitor

good luck in all of your endevors in life. Don't be a stranger

RV

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

We are here for you!!!! Good luck!!!!

Leslie

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

From what I learned from this blog, you have made a wise choice. Although I have never been a Witness, I have been lectured for a long time, and after finding about the pedophaelia and shunning (damn people should grow up) you should finish this off today!!!! Congrats, so far you are smarter than them(a fifth grader)!!

• bluebell
    bluebell

well done matey arrrr. we used to swear like pirates at work - do the V's with fingers bent down cos they'd been cut off with a cutlass lol.

good look with your fade.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit