LEAST RELIGIOUS COUNTRIES

by sspo 14 Replies latest social current

• steve2
    steve2

Of interest, numbers of JWs in Scandanavian countries (Sweden, Denmark, Finland etc) have either been in decline or stagnating for well over ten years. The current average number of JWs in Denmark, for example, is on a par with the number in 1984 - yes, over 22 years ago!

• beksbks
    beksbks

It's pretty much exactly as I would have guessed as far as Scandinavian countries. How can I immigrate?

• steve2
    steve2
    It's pretty much exactly as I would have guessed as far as Scandinavian countries. How can I immigrate?

Put "Agnostic" on your application form and indicate you've got more than two brain cells to rub together, and, presto, you'll have Permanent Residency!

• Gopher
    Gopher

In the 1970's and 80's the WTS pointed to the decline of churches in northern Europe as "proof" that the waters of Babylon the Great were drying up, and the end was getting near.

Now I see Japan is #5 on the list, and the JW growth in Japan has declined tremendously since the 1980's.

I don't think the WTS is crowing about "waters of Babylon" these days. (If they do, they're delusional.)

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Overly liberal?

Yes, it's terrible; high levels of equality, low levels of poverty, high educational attainment, relaxed attitude towards nudity and sex, highly representative democracy, generous welfare, free heath care, massive levels of maternal and paternal maternity leave...

... those poor Scandinavians, trapped in an overly liberal hell.

greendawn, you get the Daily Mail writers award

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit