Christmas accident

by startingover 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• startingover
    startingover

Gopher,

Thanks for your input. My MN connections tells me that there was some kind of scuttlebutt about it because the article made it sound like he was getting a Christmas tree for himself but it seems the word went around & explained that it was for his parents or someone else that weren't Witnesses.

WTWizard,

My understanding of the whole thing goes along with yours

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Your assuming the person who lost their legs had the christmas tree...but the news clipping doesn't say that. It just simply says, ONE of the two injured was a Dub.

• mac n cheese
    mac n cheese

This is bizarre! I used to live in the San Francisco Bay Area 15 years ago and there was an elder by that name, with 2 fake legs. Same guy? His wife was not a witness then, maybe the tree was for her?

• startingover
    startingover

Since both men lost legs, and they were by the trunk of the car, it would seem logical that a car rearended them and they were pinned between the 2 cars. It would also seem that they were both doing something with the Christmas tree by the trunk of the car because of the injuries they got.

mac n. cheese, very interesting. I still can't understand a JW having anything to do with a tree. I don't know of any JW that would get a Christmas tree for an unbelieving mate. I would think they would leave that up to them. If that is the same guy and he's still a JW, I'll bet when asked about the accident he doesn't give all the details.

• startingover
    startingover

mac n cheese

I did a search for Kenneth L berger in the Bay area, and the name came up with several addresses and the year of birth was spot on. I'll bet it was the same guy.

Came up in San Leandro, Hayward, and Castro Valley. Any of those cities ring a bell?

• startingover
    startingover

Just thought I would bump this up

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit