The true dimension of the WTS

by greendawn 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• greendawn
    greendawn

For those that still have doubts about the true nature of the WTS organisation, its leaders and R&F and who think that this organisation has a supreme status through being hand picked by God as his sole organisation on earth:

Far from the GB being a group of god appointed saintly elite over an angelic JW society they are group of despicable ever scheming devious men directing a vast and nasty network of JW communities of venomous sneaky vermin which with their poisonous fangs will suck the life out of anyone that gets caught in their cultic spider web of deception and just as with some poisonous spiders you may not realise that you got bitten until well after the fact. JW sainthood, what a joke, it is as real as Easter bunny.

Where is the charitable spirit of the true church, the christian tradition and reasonableness in allowing freedom of speech and discussion, the cultivation of fraternal feelings at the level of the heart rather than the never ending feeding of knowledge at the brain level, the connection with God as children, rather than slaves, all according to the Christian mindset. Or the meciful attitude towards those that have supposedly sinned. Too many rules and regulations reveal an inner slavery as under the Mosaic law.

Hello, wake up call. Who could be directing all these things? The Spirit of God or Christ, as they, the JWs, maintain?

• R.F.
    R.F.

Excellent post greendawn!

I didn't develop similar ideas and feelings about this until I began to read the Bible with a fresh approach, without the Watchtower blinders. I couldn't stop reading as I was reading how Christianity was started and what it was all about. I quickly saw that the Jehovah's Witness organization was not the modern day "copy" of first century Christianity.

Being a JW isn't refreshing as Jesus said following him would be. He came to take the burden away.

Far from the GB being a group of god appointed saintly elite over an angelic JW society they are group of despicable ever scheming devious men directing a vast and nasty network of JW communities of venomous vermin which with their poisonous fangs will suck the life out of anyone that gets caught in their cultic spider web of deception and just as with some poisonous spiders you may not realise that you got bitten until well after the fact. JW sainthood, what a joke, it is as real as Easter bunny.

I love this paragraph.

R.F.

• fresia
    fresia

I dont want youre lonley mansion...

• greendawn
    greendawn

RF it's amazing how easily people can get taken in by the totally false idea that the WTS is a modern day faithful copy of the early church, in fact it is a gross travesty of it. The lack of historical knowledge plus naivity is what does it. Some background reading on the subject will quickly clear up the misconceptions.

Fresia what exactly do you mean by: "I dont want youre lonley mansion".

• zack
    zack

These guys are evil.

• R.F.
    R.F.
    RF it's amazing how easily people can get taken in by the totally false idea that the WTS is a modern day faithful copy of the early church, in fact it is a gross travesty of it. The lack of historical knowledge plus naivity is what does it. Some background reading on the subject will quickly clear up the misconceptions.

...and background reading is something that many JWs just won't do unfortunately.

The entire Watchtower system has it set up to prevent outside research. Take your average JW...........they work a 40+ hour work week, they have children to care for, they have other absolutely necessary responsibilites, and they need recreation. Add that with the fact that they're hounded to making 5 meetings a week, go do door to door magazine sales field service, prepare for meetings, prepare for field service(most don't but some do), and doing family studies, your averaged JW just won't have to to do the research.

Then there's another hurdle....the mental implanting of the idea of looking no further for information than the "UnFaithful and Foolish Discreet Slave" who are terribly biased and uninformed themselves.

All of these are things a JW must tackle until they get the courage to do outside research. Fortunately many are doing it since we see the end result being sites like these.

......on the unfortunate side, the Governing Body can very well do whatever they want and say they are the modern day spitting image of first century Christianity and still have it's share of devoted followers.

R.F.

• snowbird
    snowbird

The entire Watchtower system has it set up to prevent outside research. Take your average JW...........they work a 40+ hour work week, they have children to care for, they have other absolutely necessary responsibilites, and they need recreation. Add that with the fact that they're hounded to making 5 meetings a week, go do door to door magazine sales field service, prepare for meetings, prepare for field service(most don't but some do), and doing family studies, your averaged JW just won't have to to do the research.

That was my regimen when I was in. Do, do, do ... go, go, go. Stay on that treadmill of "spiritual activities." Never let go of that "chariot." Until I stopped cold turkey. Once, I was reading a translation of the Bible in which our Lord's words were in red. It was the 9th chapter of Acts where He ordered Ananias to find the Apostle Paul and open Paul's eyes. That was my epiphany, my transformation from slave of the WT to slave of Christ. I saw that Jesus Christ is directing Christians; He hasn't appointed anyone to speak for Him. The so-called FDS is just a figment of the Society's imagination. I am through with them. They have no hold on me anymore.

Snowbird

• Mum
    Mum

Was fresia referring to this song recorded by Linda Ronstadt, I believe:

I grew up in ragged gingham where love is a sacred thing
    You grew up in silk and satins where love's just a passing game
    (note 1)
    I know you've never loved me, oh I know I's just a fool
    To think your pride would let you live love by the golden rule

Chorus
    Silver threads and golden needles cannot mend this heart of mine
    And I dare not drown my sorrows in the warm glow of your wine
    You can't buy my love with money, 'cause I ain't never been that kind
    Silver threads and golden needles cannot mend this heart of mine

I don't want your lonely mansions
    , with a tear in every room
    All I want's the love you promised once beneath the haloed moon
    But you think I should be happy with your money and your name
    Sit alone and bide my sorrows while you play love's cheating game

• R.F.
    R.F.

That was my regimen when I was in. Do, do, do ... go, go, go. Stay on that treadmill of "spiritual activities." Never let go of that "chariot." Until I stopped cold turkey. Once, I was reading a translation of the Bible in which our Lord's words were in red. It was the 9th chapter of Acts where He ordered Ananias to find the Apostle Paul and open Paul's eyes. That was my epiphany, my transformation from slave of the WT to slave of Christ. I saw that Jesus Christ is directing Christians; He hasn't appointed anyone to speak for Him. The so-called FDS is just a figment of the Society's imagination. I am through with them. They have no hold on me anymore.

Right before I started posting here I was on the fence about my beliefs as a JW. I read through Acts twice, on the first time though that I read through without the WT blinders I knew that the JW religion was a lie. It's so sad, by the time a JW does all of the mental programming they are still seeing what the WT teaches even if they were to read the Bible alone.

R.F.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Yes this organization is one devious troublesome group of power seekers that has damaged

many of peoples lives, they've have marketed a controlling psychosomatic state of fear

with the intent to established and maintain a tower of power and of course a livelihood for themselves.

Part of their marketing ploy has been the coming new system of things brought on by Armageddon an original conceptual idea started by of course by C.T.Russell.

The original developer of this publishing house.

In the truest sense they are the overwhelming modern false prophets.

Perhaps with the help of the inter-net we can pull off the deceiving veil which they have placed over themselves and expose " the truth "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit