Hey where did SweetStuff go?

by kerj2leev 43 Replies latest jw friends

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

I really enjoyed her posts! She seems to have dropped off the face of the earth???

Hellooooooooo.....you out there?

• BFD
    BFD

I read on another forum that she got banned form JWD. I do not know the reason. I always enjoyed her posts too.

BFD

• greendawn
    greendawn

She was posting until two days ago and it's not unusual for many members to be off the forum for some days.

Having read many of her posts she didn't seem the sort of person that could get banned.

• BFD
    BFD

I was upset about it too. I wish I knew more about whatever happened. All I know is that she said she got banned. I thought WTF?! She is too sweet.

I've asked other posters from here if they know what happened and so far I have no replies.

BFD

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

I read on another forum that she got banned form JWD. I do not know the reason. I always enjoyed her posts too.

BFD

WTF, she never did anything on JWD to get banned? That doesn't seem right to me?

Who would I contact to see if this is true?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

It was prophesied that things like this would happen in the final part of the days.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

hey kerj

when did you get the sex change?

did her leaving have something to do with bigdreax and the locked threads or something? I really did not catch all that drama.

purps

• BFD
    BFD

Nvr- what do you know about sweetstuff? Come on spill the beans.

BFD

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Oh and BTW what happened to Sweetface?

• BFD
    BFD

kerj: ditto

BFD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit