mark of the beast

by tula 2 Replies latest jw friends

• tula
    tula
    .......... the "Great Tribulation" when no one will be able to "buy or sell" without "THE MARK".

Eclipse: Can someone explain what this means? As a JW I have never heard this theory before. It sounds intriguing.

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
      Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
      Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (666)
      The great tribulation comes before Armageddon.
      Also, as far as "having faith" that god will provide: this to me, does not mean sitting on your butt and waiting for manna to drop from the sky.
        For example: If you have faith in the weather forecast and hear its going to rain...do you make a preparation and take your umbrella? If not, then you did not have faith in the weather forecast. Having faith does require for you to take an action.
      To walk is an action. So even the phrase "walk by faith" demonstrates that living faith requires action.

1st Thessalonians 1:3

• "Remembering without ceasing your Work of faith , and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father;"
      Here God has spoken it very plainly, and in concise language which is 'consistent' with the whole of scripture, and illustrates this very same principle. Remembering without ceasing our work of faith. Faith takes an effort or some power or energy to accomplish.
      I think perhaps some people confuse the meaning of faith vs hoping or wishing.
  • eclipse
    eclipse

Thanks Tula!

(sorry it's so small, it's the standard JWD formatting?)

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I think the time is coming when most will have to take the mark of the beast. If you live long enough, the plan is you will have a chip inplant to do your buying and selling and they will be able to track you by satelite. All in the name of national security.

Some say they wont take it. But in the end it will be like your social security card. If you dont have one you dont do much business. I think most people in the states have a social security card, maybe that was the mark. But I think the implant would really be a mark and that will usher in the new world order of the dingbats father George Bush 1.

The mark will be your implant.

Our handlers, controllers, aliens, gods whatever, dropped a few hints about their intentions in the bible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit