UFC 75 free on Spike TV Saturday night 9pm tape delay from England...

by fedorE 7 Replies latest social entertainment

• fedorE
    fedorE

Prelims: ( For those who care about the greatest sport in the world)

Dennis Siver vs. Naoyuki Kotani
    -Jess Liaudin vs. Anthony Torres
    -Gleison Tibau vs. Terry Etim
    -Marcus Davis vs. Paul Taylor
    -Thiago Silva vs. Tomasz Drwal

Main Card:
    -Houston Alexander vs. Alessio Sakara
    -Mirko CroCop vs. Cheick Kongo
    -Michael Bisping vs. Matt Hamill
    -Quinton "Rampage" Jackson vs. Dan Henderson

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Ok I missed the last one because for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to get it and I couldn't order PPV even, for some reason they had the ad for the event but it wasn't on the order menu. On your last UFC thread you said this:

if u wana watch it for free ...download tvu networks for watching internet tv and turn to channel mma...its on

Do you need this to watch this one on Saturday? If so how/where do I get it? Is this something I order on my Tv- I do have on demand through cable, or is this on the computer? Sorry for my ignorance but I honestly have never heard of tvu networks.

• fedorE
    fedorE

Hi Misanthropic

No TVu networks is just a program for watching tv on the internet...and one channel just happened to be something called "MMA TV" (where ppl broadcast shows like ppv fighting) but the great thing tomorrow is if you have Spike Tv it s on regular television for free at 9pm...infact sometimes depending on the show thats on Spike TV has a clock counting down the minutes til the show...But for all the other PPV's I watchem on

www.tvunetworks.com

So for the next one or EVEN for this PPV if you dont have Spike TV -go to the above link and then download the TV U player ...they have the new version there so hopefully its all the same like the one i have.

Are you really a chic?...lol...and if so marry me! lol....dont know many female mma fans....

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Sweet! Thanks, I do have Spike tv so I should just be able to watch it tomorrow Whooo Hoooo.

And yes I really am a female (since birth) ;-) I used to go to the live "Rage In The Cage" fights but haven't been in awhile. I love mma- I always get overly excited though, I think maybe in another life I used to be a fighter

Thanks again for the info, maybe this time I'll be successful in actually getting to watch it!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Prelims: ( For those who care about the greatest sport in the world)

Interesting observation.

I guess that means Dog fighting has been moved back to number 2.

Rub a Dub

• fedorE
    fedorE

Rubadub....Jesus is silent on dogfighting...but he did remember the angel who fought a 7hr fight with an ancient worthy....

Mark 19:35- And Jesus said unto his disciples,"Mixes martial arts shall the foundation of your strength. If you say to this mountain MOVE it will move..For in the days of those kings there shall come The Ultimate Fighting Championship."....

Not my words. Jesus words.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    Mark 19:35- And Jesus said unto his disciples,"Mixes martial arts shall the foundation of your strength. If you say to this mountain MOVE it will move..For in the days of those kings there shall come The Ultimate Fighting Championship."....

Not my words. Jesus words.

That made me teary eyed, Jesus was a great man ;-)

• fedorE
    fedorE
    That made me teary eyed, Jesus was a great man ;-)

YES LONG LIVE JESUS!

WAR JESUS!!

JEBUS.

JE

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit