To the Wrecking Crew...

by watson 4 Replies latest jw friends

• watson
    watson

Enjoy!

10 Little Witnesses

10 little Witnesses standing in a line 1 disliked the elders, Then there were nine. 9 little Witnesses stayed up very late 1 slept in on Sundays, Then there were eight. 8 little Witnesses pleasing God in heaven 1 chose the broad road And then there were seven. 7 little Witnesses chirping just like chicks 1 preferred debased music, So then there were six. 6 little Witnesses seemed very much alive But one lost his interest Then there were five. 5 little Witnesses going door to door 1 stopped to rest a bit And then there were four. 4 little Witnesses each Busy as a bee, but 1 got his feelings hurt, Then there were three. 3 little Witnesses unsure of what to do 1 joined the worldly scene, Then there were two. 2 little Witnesses, Our rhyme is nearly done Differed with each other, Then there was one. 1 little Witness can't do much it's true, But then he started a bible study Then there were two. 2 earnest Witnesses, each won just one more That doubled their number, and then there were four. 4 sincere Witnesses worked early until late Each won another So then there were eight. 8 splendid Witnesses If they double as before In just so many Sundays, We'll have 1,024 So in this little jingle, There is a lesson true... You can be part of their building -- Or of the wrecking crew!

• JK666
    JK666

Barf me out, gag me with a spoon!

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

haha, i love "valley girl."

the street they mention in that song is two streets over from my house.

• Twitch
    Twitch

LOL

Nice rhymes.

• abbagail
    abbagail

Funny and cute, my dear watson.

/ag

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit