OUTLAW hits 7000

by purplesofa 25 Replies latest jw friends

• BFD
    BFD

Here's a big ole gay CONGRATULATIONS for you Outlaw!!!!

BFD of the IF ONLY jourles were gay class........sigh

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Purps..The picture you sent on this thread just came through..Beautifull,thanks!..Those desert mountains are very much like what I enjoy here.....Do you know whats at the end of that RainBow?.....Scotch&Cigars!!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

BFD..Thanks man!..Don`t mess with Jourles,his Mrs. has a machine gun..Machine Gun 2..And..She knows how to use it!..LOL!!..If "ScoobySnax" Shows up,you might get lucky..Or ..He may still be with Nick..You never know with Scoob!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• PEC
    PEC

Congrats, gas-bag.

Philip

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

hey outlaw

the pic is from new mexico. a friend of mine just got back from a trip there and sent me that pick they took

I thought it was so cool and just wanted to share it

purps

• Warlock
    Warlock

Congratulations................................... YOU OLD CRANK!

http://www.dustylens.com/digital_photos.htm

Warlock

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Congrats! to the mountain man!

nj

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Pec..Funny pic..Thanks............Purps..The picture is very cool..Thanks...............Warlock..You think I look like a Drunk Crack-Head Mose`s????..LOL!!..I`m too Young and Pretty to look like that..

• onacruse
    onacruse

I suggest that all kudos should go to Outlaw's penguins...poor little critters, having to live with such a character.

btw, I'm thinking of becoming an Ice Road Trucker...and Outlaw's front yard will be my first stop.

• minimus
    minimus

OUTLAW is one of the nicest guys here!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit