The Mentally Diseased Apostates Latest re-mix of JW video

by Newly Enlightened 11 Replies latest social entertainment

• Newly Enlightened
  • FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006
    As a side note: I noticed a lot of fugly clothes and distinctly uncomfortable-looking people... Good job on the remix as the song is more appropriate.
  • Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant
    Aha! "Brother Jackson" is singing i this video.....that's great.
  • Simon
    Simon

Plus it even has a moonwalking bit too

Ah, homage to the most famous JW / pedophile ever

• Giordano
    Giordano
    Great job NE......... MUCH better then the JW version.
  • gma-tired2
    gma-tired2
    Everyone seems happy but I think the Governing Body is losing control. Its about time
  • Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

I can see a lot of people in that video who would probably be a lot happier outside of the organization than in it. Just getting a chance to let loose, even for just a few moments, must be exhilarating for them.

I think the fact that these videos are even seeing the light of day is a very good thing. That makes crimes committed by JWs and the coverups authorized and enforced by the WT even more horrific and unexplainable. And Simon is right - the Michael Jackson song really is far more appropriate than "Happy" could ever be.

JV

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack
    Nice job. I will have to take a look at the original to compare, but the sad fact that everyone in the video seems to know the moves (well mostly) just screams 'epic fail' to me. Isn't this 'worldly'? I'm pretty sure Knorr and Freddy Franz would not be 'happy'.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Who knew that cleaning toilettes, dusting and ironing could be so joyful.

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown
    Everyone seems happy but I think the Governing Body is losing control. Its about time

Yes, the Governing Body has lost control.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit