KW13 and Crumpet

by Little Drummer Boy 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I hope things go well for you both with the bi-polar treatments and so on.

I had mentioned that I would try to be there for you guys if you needed help since I'm bi-polar and I understand a bit.

Unfortunatley, it looks like I'm done with JWD.

I can't take it anymore.

It is tearing me up and has become toxic for me.

I have been feeling this coming for a while.

I won't be checking pm's or anything.

I wish you both the best.

Please take care of yourselves!

Lotsa love, LDB

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I can't take it anymore.

I won't be checking pm's or anything.

WTF? It ain't April dude. You gotta become a JEDI to make decision like that. Plus you didn't go through the Governing Council about the matter.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I can't take it anymore.

A break is a good thing when you are feeling overwhelmed or that the board has become toxic for you. I wish you well and since you won't be reading this I hope your wife lets you know what I've said.

Kindest regards and happy trails.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I know exactly what you mean KW13. Sometimes I feel I'm trailing closely on your heals with this one. Good luck to you my freind.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Sorry I was looking at the top while writing. I am adressing this to LDB. I have Bi ploar too by the way.

• choosing life
    choosing life

LDB,

I am sorry to hear your're leaving. You were always a kind and reasonable voice to be counted on. I respect your decision, but I think if we let the reasonable ones be run off, what will we have left? I don't know your situation, but take care of yourself and I will miss you here.

Sincerely, Choosing Life

• dobbie
    dobbie

LDB why not take a short break though you'll be missed while your'e gone. When things were all too much i didn't post for about a month, but had to come back to see what you were all up to!Honestly it did help me and when you feel ready to come back we'll be here for you!x

• changeling
    changeling

I know what you mean.

Take care,

changeling

• KW13
    KW13

I am sorry i missed this, i wish you the best and i hope that one day i see you again! If you ever need a friend, my email address is available on request and i'll be happy to talk to you. Take care mate

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Well, I will miss your input, LDB. You were a voice of reason on that

other thread

I wish you well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit