a dog pissed all over me

by bigdreaux 26 Replies latest jw friends

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

missanna and i volunteer at an animal rescue shelter. well, tonight, this little puppy i was holding looked me square in the eye and pissed all over my shirt. yeah, i'm probably gonna adopt him now.

• educ8self
    educ8self

I once heard this story where a squirrel pissed on this girl's leg. Of course, she was stoned too..

• orbison11
    orbison11

i once had a dog pee on me when at a door in the the door to door work

i pretended nothing was happened

ps what kind of pup was it?

wendy

• exwitless
    exwitless

Sounds like a test for if/when you two have a baby. It happens to every parent - an initiation of sorts.

for volunteering at an animal shelter. I'd have a hard time not wanting to adopt every single one of them!

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i don't know what type of dog it was. i love dogs, but, admit i suck at knowing what types they are. i know like, labs, and bulldog, boxer, ya know, all the common ones, but, this one was different looking.

exwitless, a baby is the last thing on our minds. we just love animals.

• exwitless
    exwitless

No littledreaux? Aw. Just kidding. Procreation is a very personal decision and no one else's business. Dogs and cats are cool too. We have 5 cats (and one child).

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

if we adopt the puppy, we can call it littledrew. lol

i'm not sure this world is ready for my spawn.

• horrible life
    horrible life

BigD, how about one of these instead of that ill-mannered puppy?

alt

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

horrible life, i am so not a cat person. no offense to you cat lovers. i wish them no harm, i just really don't like them.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Exotic birds and fish are the only acceptable pets.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit