Help- Can anyone show me Yearbook 1967 P.105 Snake slilenced by a witness

by Witness 007 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Need a qoute- demonic talking snake would fall silent when the witnesses would call. If I cant get it I will have to do my usual...steal it from the Kingdom hall library. Opps in my meeting bag! I would hate to have to go to a meeting with my wife just to do this. Save me please.

• VM44
    VM44

Would even the Watchtower dare to print such a story?

I want to see this!

--VM44

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

A PDF of that page can be downloaded from:

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=a7205e2fb7f1ff284d9b9c2a474bf622

I was just starting associating at that time and remember reading it when it came out. It's from the country of Cameroun.

• VM44
    VM44

After reading the story, it sounds like the JW disrupted a theatrical performance!

The story sounds contrived. As well as being impossible to verify. The perfect Watchtower experience.

--VM44

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

Ther is one one word that comes to mind with this one:

WEIRD

• vitty
    vitty

What a load of tosh......................but the JWs suck it all in.

Havent the tower ever seen a ventriloquist show. But if its in a publication it must be true!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Thanks Cabasilis! Maybe this is the original serpent from the garden of Eden, back to his old tricks. An immortal talking serpent stalks the earth corupting mankind!

I love how the Witness just happens to drop by, and then plays it casual...when most people would crap their Witnessing pants!

• AgentSmith
    AgentSmith

What a load! I agree it may have been a trick of some sort. The whole story is far fetched, from planet Xenon or surrounds....

• joenobody
    joenobody

Yeah, but they'd NEVER publish sh!t like that nowadays. Talk about laughably unbelievable nonsense. Magicican gets run out of business and suddenly he wants to read the literature?

• KW13
    KW13
    Need a qoute- demonic talking snake would fall silent when the witnesses would call. If I cant get it I will have to do my usual...steal it from the Kingdom hall library. Opps in my meeting bag! I would hate to have to go to a meeting with my wife just to do this. Save me please.

DADDY'S come to Collect me...damn he's leaving again...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit