Yahoo Single Witness will be DF'd (HaHaHa)

by BoozeRunner 15 Replies latest jw friends

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

go read the replay he gave me....OMG

• think41self
    think41self

Thanks for sharing that with us Boozy,

I think GreatGrooves is an honest person, and yes, in actuality they were encouraging the questioner to continue their studies...but that is not what the dubs will see in that post. All they will see is don't give your devotion to any organization, but only to God. That right there is enough to get ALL their panties in a wad!

BTW, I know several loyal dubs who could have written that post. I too wondered if it were or not...but it could have been!

think41self

"Not believing is not the same as not knowing."

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Of course he'll be df'd - that's what happens when you make a loving christian comment.

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Petty:

We cannot have any loving Christian in our midsts.. It will poison the congregation.. Off with his head!

• Liquidizer
    Liquidizer

Did you notice the next sentence in greatgrooves2002's answer?

...they replied, "Where we to go my Lord, you(meaning Jesus) have the sayings of everlasting life."...

The disciples actually said according to the Bible like this:

John 6:68, World English Bible: ''Simon Peter answered him, "Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words of eternal life.''

American Standard Version: ''Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.''

and King James Version: ''Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.''

Greatgrooves' answer shows how far the indoctrination can go without the very person noticing it. His/her answer sounded honest but she/he should have looked the Bible first...

L.

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Liquidizer, very true. Likely he/she was simply giving the scripture's basic connotation from memory, albeit a poor one, LOL. I have had trouble connecting to that site lately today, so I dont know if there are any further replies. If anyone else can get to it, it would be interesting to see what else has been posted in the last day or so,if the thread is even STILL there. We all know how that kind of talk can make a thread disappear mighty fast, LOL

TY all for comments.
    Booz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit