$20 for Sept. KM

by writerpen 11 Replies latest jw friends

• writerpen
    writerpen

I'll pay $20 to anyone who can provide me with an actual issue of the Sept. KM. Please email [email protected].

My masters thesis is regarding cults, espeically the JW's, so I'd like to have the real issue in my files.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Could someone let me know what a KM is? Pm when you have a moment.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

KM (Kingdom Melons)

• tfjw
    tfjw

KM = Kingdom Ministry

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

KM = "A guide to Babylonian Ideograms" by Peter Rasto

• Honesty
    Honesty

Could someone let me know what a KM is?

Keep Milkin'em

It is the Watchtower's Official Browbeatin' 4 page manual describing how and what JW's are 'encouraged' to say in order to effectively suck victims into their cult.

• Mary
    Mary
    I'll pay $20 to anyone who can provide me with an actual issue of the Sept. KM. Please email [email protected]. My masters thesis is regarding cults, espeically the JW's, so I'd like to have the real issue in my files.

I can give you a scanned copy of the entire KM.....would that be feasible?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    I'll pay $20 to anyone who can provide me with an actual issue of the Sept. KM. Please email [email protected]. My masters thesis is regarding cults, espeically the JW's, so I'd like to have the real issue in my files.

I can give you a scanned copy of the entire KM.....would that be feasible?

And Mary will accept a scanned $20 dollar bill

• writerpen
    writerpen

Funny W-a-C. Mary, thanks for the offer, but I'm looking for the real thing. Thanks again

• Mary
    Mary
    And Mary will accept a scanned $20 dollar bill

Ha-ha....smartass! No, I wouldn't take any money for it......is that Christian, or what??

Writerpen, I can get you the real thing once September passes......let me know if that's okay vis you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit