Hey i've just noticed...

by dobbie 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Congrats dobbie

es

• KW13
    KW13
    KW13 "jedi masters take longer to have children, its proven" haha you just wait for those sleepless nights to kick in on you cheeky! (love the avatar by the way) Dobbie of the third one on the way class, who hasn't had a whole nights sleep for over 5 years.

lol, i can well imagine what its like not sleeping, i've read about it

The Avatar is cool i know, its the Windows Vista Orb with cool effects

Cant wait till ya have your lil one, if you get chance you'll have to post up ya scans!

Take care

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    its the Windows Vista Orb with cool effects

I thought it was an abstract view of one of those 'Simon' games lol!

emo showing her age!

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

I thought it was an abstract view of one of those 'Simon' games lol!

emo showing her age!

What like this ?

alt

• Enjoying freedom
    Enjoying freedom

Do you get extra Nectar points for being a Jedi Master?????

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    What like this ?

Yep, that's the one AO - does anyone else see the similarity?!

• dobbie
    dobbie

Emo i've still got that Simon game and it works fine, hubby uses it to help him with reactions everytime he goes for a train driver test, its the closest thing to the real test apparently.Am i showing my age now lol - i've still got my handheld donkey kong game as well and i just bought another off ebay, mario brothers one do you remember them?

ROMFLMAO at KW13 cos you don't know whats going to hit you, you'll be feeling like a zombie haha (all worth it though of course) i will download my next scan at 20 wks, the 12 wk one isn't v clear as baby had bad hiccups and kept jumping (owing to me downing all the water about 10 minutes before instead of the usual recommended hour) hope Noah arrives soon for you both we need pics

• KW13
    KW13
    ROMFLMAO at KW13 cos you don't know whats going to hit you, you'll be feeling like a zombie haha (all worth it though of course) i will download my next scan at 20 wks, the 12 wk one isn't v clear as baby had bad hiccups and kept jumping (owing to me downing all the water about 10 minutes before instead of the usual recommended hour) hope Noah arrives soon for you both we need pics

Its worth feeling like a zombie lol, OH JOY!

Cant wait to see your scans, megan was terrible for not drinking at the right time also, pics of Noah the moment Megan decides to share him

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    Emo i've still got that Simon game and it works fine, hubby uses it to help him with reactions everytime he goes for a train driver test, its the closest thing to the real test apparently.Am i showing my age now lol - i've still got my handheld donkey kong game as well and i just bought another off ebay, mario brothers one do you remember them?

I remember those yes - my niece had a mario brothers game but I'm hopeless at those types. I've still got a Merlin game that works - you can do tons on that! Oh - and a Vectrex (like a portable tv but with video games like Scramble programmed into it) ah nostalgia...

Switching to baby talk, I wonder what they'll reminisce about when they get to our age lol!

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

"Major Morgan"

"Tin Can Alley"

"Ker Plunk"

Better stop now

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit